Friday, September 24, 2010

Really?

OK, so I have been inspired by a friend of mine, Pink Warrior:) She writes these amazing posts on her blog. I heard her talk about it before, and then I start reading and think how fun it would be if I could do something like that. Really? Could I do it, why should I do it, and would anyone even care that I did it? Then it hits me, "Why can't I?". So I decided "Yes, I can." Funny, that seems to be my life motto but a good one to have!

Examples:
Why can't I go to the college I've dreamed of? Why can't I just move to a totally different place? Why can't I work from home so I can be here for my kids? Why can't I give my kids what they want and need, even though I am a single mom? Why can't I?

And I was able to turn all of those into "Yes, I can!". So here is the next phase in my life...blogging about it:) I hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I love living it. My kids keep me happy, young, and on my toes. I have blessings in my life that I am very thankful for. I have friends that keep me sane (well, for the most part). I have an amazing Mom that I will never be able to say 'thank you' well enough to, and a family that I love very much. I have tough times, have lived thru some things that I would not wish on anyone, but through it all, I am here--still feeling blessed, still very happy, and still knowing that "Yes, I can." REALLY!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I'm proud of you for all you've accomplished, and I know you'll really glow in this next phase. Writing about it will motivate and inspire you... and us! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete